Personal data may be disclosed without your consent in the event of litigation / dispute on fraud at the following recipients: Banks involved in online payments, card international organizations and suppliers of services / products , as well as ,by law, to authorized institutions.
In accordance with the provisions of Law no.677 / 200, our clients have the following rights:
1) The right to information (Article 12)
2) The right to access data(Article 13) - the right to obtain, once a year and upon request and free of charge, the confirmation that the data concerning are or aren’t being processed by the data controller.
3) The right to intervention (Article 14) - the right to require from the data controller, by free of charge written request, the following:
a) correction, update, blocking or deletion of incomplete, inaccurate data or unlawful processing;
b) conversion of personal unlawful data into anonymous data;
c) notification to third parties in point of operations provided in subparagraph a) and b).
4) Right to opposition (Article 15) – his right to object, free of charge and by a written statement, by compelling legitimate grounds relating to his particular situation, so the data concerning it could be processed.
5) The right to address to court (Article 18) - the right to address to court to defend the guaranteed rights by law and those which have been violated.
6) The right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority (Article 25).